- Strategies & Ranks
- Investor Tools
- Sabrient Indices
- UITs & ETFs (First Trust)
- UITs (TSC Capital)
Acceptance of Terms
Sabrient Systems ("Sabrient') welcomes you. Sabrient provides the services (outlined below) to you subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You can review the most current version of the TOS at any time at: http://sabrient.com/terms-of-use . By accessing this site, you agree to these terms and conditions. Sabrient reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, and the products, services, prices, and programs mentioned in this site at any time, at its sole discretion, without notice. Sabrient reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for any violation of these terms and conditions. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The following are trademarks, service marks, or tradenames of Sabrient Systems, LLC: Sabrient, SmartRank, SmartStock, SmartLink, SmartLists, Sabrient Select, Sabrient Solitaires, and Sabrient Small Wonders.
© 2009-2009 Sabrient Systems LLC, 1435 Anacapa Street, Santa Barbara, CA USA 93103. All rights reserved. All writing on our website is protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted, no portion of this website may be distributed or reproduced by any means, or in any form, without Sabrient's prior written permission.
Use of Web Site Information
Except as otherwise indicated on this site, the use of all content on this site is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website, including all research, lists, documents, rankings and ratings, may be used solely for informational, personal, or non-commercial purposes.
- Distribution by any medium, for any purpose, is prohibited.
- Any copy of any portion of this website made for informational, personal, or non-commercial use must include all copyright and proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original.
- Such copy of any portion of this website may not be modified in any way, unless authorized in writing by Sabrient.
- Sabrient reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from Sabrient.
- The documents and content specified above do not include the layout or design of this web site.
- Elements of this site are protected by trade dress or other laws and may not be imitated or reproduced in whole or in part.
- The documents and content specified above do not include logos, graphics, sounds or images on this web site, which may be reproduced or distributed only when expressly permitted by Sabrient.
Sabrient research (distributed through SmartRank scorecards, SmartLink Pro, StockFinder Pro, MyStockFinder, SmartStock Ratings Reports, all SmartLists and Top 10 Lists, virtual portfolios, or any other product or service) is provided for informational purposes only. It is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell any securities. Our research and reports are based solely on mathematical calculations on data from sources believed to be reliable, but Sabrient makes no representation as to the data's adequacy, accuracy, completeness or timeliness. The research does not reflect any bias of individual analysts.
Our SmartRank scorecards, SmartLink Pro, StockFinder Pro, MyStockFinder, SmartStock Ratings Reports, SmartLists and Top 10 Lists, and virtual portfolios or other products and services do not address individual investment objectives or financial situations. Sabrient accepts no liability for any loss arising from any use of these reports.
Sabrient provides no investment banking, consulting or other services to the subject companies of its research. No Sabrient employee is on the Board of Directors of such companies, and no one at these companies serves on the Board of Directors of Sabrient Systems. Sabrient or its employees may have long or short positions in the securities or other related investments of the company mentioned herein, but never more than one percent (1%) of the outstanding shares of any company covered by Sabrient.
Linking to the Sabrient Web Site
Sabrient permits anyone to link to Sabrient's web site subject to the linker's compliance with the following terms and conditions. A site that links to Sabrient's web site:
- May link to, but not replicate, content contained in Sabrient's site;
- Must not create a border environment (frames) or browser around content contained in Sabrient's site;
- Must not misrepresent Sabrient's relationship with the linker;
- Must not imply that Sabrient is endorsing or sponsoring the linker or the linker's services or products;
- Must not use Sabrient's logos or trade dress without prior written permission from Sabrient;
- Must not contain content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for all ages;
- Must not contain materials that would violate any laws;
- Must agree that the link may be removed at any time upon Sabrient's request pursuant to Sabrient's reserved rights to rescind its consent to allow the link;
- Must not present misleading or false information about Sabrient's services or products.
Last updated: June 15, 2012