- Research & Tools
- Strategies & Ranks
- Investor Tools
- Sabrient Indices
- UITs & ETFs (First Trust)
- UITs (TSC Capital)
- About Us
Financial and investment Analysts
Sabrient is looking for investment/financial analysts to join our quantitative equity research and investment management teams in Santa Barbara, California.
We are a rapidly growing independent equity research and investment management company based in Santa Barbara. We seek quality investments using quantitative analysis of fundamental financial data of publicly traded equities. Our performance has achieved superior market-beating results. Our clients and strategic partners include some of the top Wall Street firms.
Candidates must be local or willing to move to Santa Barbara.
Desired Qualities and Skills
Candidates must demonstrate the ability and desire to learn new skills, a commitment to team play, a collegial and cooperative attitude, a willingness to take initiatives, and general compatibility with the team members.
Candidate Requirements and Qualifications
- Two to five years working experience in the investment industry or with Wall Street firms
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college.
- Major in Finance, Financial Math or Accounting
- Excellent Excel skills required; financial math and statistical skills, highly desirable
- Knowledge of GAAP and corporate reporting standards and/or fund accounting desirable.
We encourage highly motivated and qualified candidates to send a resume/CV and cover letter to strategist@Sabrient.com
Posted: March 16, 2015